The fulfillment charge for books is 25% of the gross price of the book. This charge includes all books that Evanston Publishing, Inc. ships to individuals, distributors, wholesalers, bookstores, libraries, etc. It is understood that the gross price is the retail price of the book, regardless of discounts taken by distributors, wholesalers, bookstores, libraries, etc.
Most buyers pay for the cost of shipping. The cost of the packing and shipping materials is paid by Evanston Publishing, Inc.
Evanston Publishing, Inc. will furnish each author and/or publisher with a record of all sales fulfillment, including the amount billed. Evanston Publishing, Inc.'s fulfillment charges will be deducted from payments made by buyers, and the difference will be remitted to the author and/or publisher. (Please note that most wholesalers and distributors take up to three or four months to pay for books. This is considered their usual and customary payment.)
This agreement can be canceled by the author and/or publisher or Evanston Publishing, Inc. within 30 days of written notice; however, all inquiries and sales for the following six months which come into Evanston Publishing, Inc. about a canceled book will be considered as part of the original fulfillment, and Evanston Publishing, Inc. will be entitled to be reimbursed by the author and/or publisher at the above schedule of charges.
- Free storage of two cartons of books (up to 100 books)
- Toll-free number (888-BOOKS-80)
- Visa and Mastercard orders
- Problem solving for retail accounts
- Placement in our web site's bookstore
- One-time featured placement on the first page of our web site
- If you want, placement with wholesalers, such as Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com, and Barnes&Noble.com
- Free link from your web site to our bookstore shopping cart